Friday, December 27, 2013

100 Best Love SMS that you will fall in love

Don’t find love, let love find you,
That’s why it’s called falling in love,
Because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.

Love does not diminish
Or rust and fade with years
But gains its strength from time
Laughter, joy and tears.

Like the stars were made to twinkle,
like the sun was made to shine,
like the clouds were made to embrace,
like the flowers were made to bloom,
like life was made to be lived,
I was made to love you.

I love you so much,
I love your every touch
My love for you is so immense,
It just puts me so intense
Thinking about you all the time,
Being glad that your mine ♥♥♥

no matter what I do,
no matter what I say,
no matter how I feel,
I know we’ll be together someday.
You’ve been pulled away from me,
so I helped to push you back,
now I know what I lack.
I miss your arms around me,
and when I used to giggle.
I miss you touching me,
that always made me wiggle.
I know we’ll be together someday,
I know fate will have it’s way.
It’s our destiny.

Chaand adhoora hai sitaaro ke bina,
Gulshan adhooraa hai bahaaro ke bina,
Samundar adhoora hai kinaaro ke bina,
Jeenaa adhoora hai tum jaise yaaro ke bina.

Aapki dosti ko ehsaan maangte hai,
Nibhana apna imaan maangte hai,
Lekin ham wo nahi jo dosti me apni jaan de denge,
Kyonki dosto ko to ham apni jaan maante hai.

Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch
and
remember me and my love

Dive in ma heart u can c ocean of love in it.
A boat of faith is w8in 4u 4a nonstop jouney in2 d core of ma heart.
I Love You

If a raindrop would mean “I love you”
and you would ask me
how much I love you,
I bet you that it would rain all day.

I believe that GOD above
created u for me to love..
He picked u out from all the rest..
because He know I Love u the best..

When you feel that
Someone is taking your Place in Your Bestfriend’s Heart…
Never Say I’ll never let Go Close to My Bestfriend,
Rather Say Go as Close as You can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !
May You Reach More Milestone,
‘n
Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. !

if i cud gift u sumthing in lyf
i wud gift u d ability 2 c urself thru my eyes..
only den wud u realiz how special u r 2 me.
I love u swthrt..

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,
not how u listen but how u understand,
not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

Love is dat ocean in which even if u get drown u wont call 4 help..
coz itz d suicide which u have committed 2 begin another new beautiful life

Love bears all things,
Love believes all things,
Love hopes all things,
and most precious of all,
Love endures all things.
Come we love and make things happy.
A smile to put you on high…
A kiss to set your soul alright…
Would it be alright if
I spent tonight being loved by you?

Love Cycle
When U Love,
You Get Hurt,
When U Get Hurt,
You Hate,
When U Hate,
You Try To Forget,
When U Try To Forget,
You Start Missing,
When U Start Missing,
You Fall In L0ve Again

True Love Is When A Boy Ask The Girl
For A ‘Kiss’ And The Girl Simply Close Her Eyes
And Allow The Boy For A ‘Kiss’
But The Boy “Kisses” On “Forehead”

A Big Pond Full of Water
can be Emptied by a Small Hole
Similarly A Little Doubt / Disrespect / Ego / Anger
can Burn up Strong Relationship.

A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me..

Im lost in your dreams, during the days,
and coz of that ,i cant feel the suns rays,
Im lost in your dreams, even at night,
and coz of that ,i cant see the moon light,
Im lost in your dreams, for months together,
and coz of that, i cant feel the changing weather,
So dear now i cant leave you coz,
Without U my life is “Blue“,.
Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day,
Love is like a smile, Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart, My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I cant control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you, Right from the very start.

Love,is more than what I have.
Love,is more than what you are.
Love,takes me where Ive never been.
Love,takes me where I am today.
In love,is what I am with you.

U r my love & u r my valentine…
I do love u & it’s true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it’s only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever

If a purfumed rose touches your face,
If your mobile dances on a nice tone,
Remember its me trying to say you

T-o my Valentine, with all my love,
O-f whom I cannot say enough in praise,
M-ay my love for you sufficient prove,
Y-earning to redeem your caustic days.
V-ortices within may drag you down.
A-nchor, then, in my serenity.
L-ove saves some who otherwise might drown,
E-mbarked alone upon their Galilee.
N-or should you deem your own love not enough
T-o be the chapel to which I retreat
I-n search of a pavilion for my pain.
N-o love is love unless it be a seat
E-nchanted, where a stone might weep again

Wondering what my Valentine lover 
Will give me on Valentine’s day
Will it be a trip abroad?
Will it be money for me to hoard?
Will it be a diamond ring?
Will it be two lovebirds to happily sing?
Will it be a brand new car?
Will he reach up for the bewitching stars?
No my Valentine lover
Had cupid’s dart
He aimed the dart
Towards my heart
My Valentine lover gave me his heart
In return I gave him mine
To keep with him
Till the end of time
Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart!

I love you more today than I did yesterday,
But not as much as I will tomorow.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move
B-e with us in the circle of our love,
E-ven if by chance you are alone.
O-ur greetings we have hope your heart vwill move,
U-niting our good wishes with your own.
R-emember there are those who think of you,
V-ested in the will to be a friend.
A-s distant hills give depth to what we view,
L-et these words some grace to your day lend.
E-ach life is lived behind a sheltering veil,
N-ot lifted but for love. Yet when we will,
T-here is a wind that shifts the rampart frail,
I-nvading with sweet scent the spirit still.
N-ow may we all enjoy this fragrance fine,
E-ach each other’s secret Valentine.

if you were my valentine
I’d find the softest rose
to gently brush against
those sweetest lips, the angels chose
my heart is like a flower
craving for your morning kiss
mere words cannot pay homage
to a passion such as this

T-here’s richness in a love for life
H-ere among the valentines,
A-king and queen as man and wife:
N-ot leaning towards what lust inclines;
K-nowing well the needs of state.
Y-on regal grace alone attends,
O-n which the peace, both small and great,
U-ndone by doubt, alone depends

Wherever I may go;
Whatever I do;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d like to say
I love you & I care for you
more than you do.

Funny Valentine! Where are you?
How will you come to me?
In a red box, the softness of
A teddy bear or the tenderness of A kiss?
The security of a hug, the snug warm Feeling of love?
You seem sooo far away!
I think about you when I close my eyes
And even when I open them in the morning.
It may not be Valentine’s Day everyday
But with you. just know you r My love supply.
My Funny Valentine!

On Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives–
The very special few.
Without them, skies would turn to gray,
Things wouldn’t be the same,
Life wouldn’t be as colorful,
It would be a duller game,
And when I contemplate that group–
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you,
You’re essential, Valentine!

On Valentine’s Day, the day of affection,
My thoughts naturally turn in your direction.
I think of many things, big and small
That you’ve given to me and given your all.
You see me always in the kindest light;
You’re a glow in my life, golden and bright.
I’m thankful for the happy ties that bind
Me to you in our family, and I’d like to remind
You of all the special memories I treasure.
Having you in my life is nothing but pleasure!
You’re a walking example of how to live,
How to share, how to teach, how to love, how to give.
Please accept this Valentine poem,
warm from the heart of your Love.

Every day I come to school;
I spend a lot of time
Learning all the things you teach,
Which is the reason I’m
Sending you this Valentine;
It’s meant to let you know
I’m happy you’re my teacher
And I want to tell you so!
Happy Valentine’s Day
To my favorite teacher!

Valentine’s mean to spend time with the one u love
Valentine’s mean that kisses,huges,smiles and candy
Valentine is the day u and me will be together with love
My love is true and never blue all about u.
Why.Cause Valentine’s! Roses could be red violet’s maybe blue
But my Roses R True 4 u on Valentine’s…

Be My Valentine 
This may be a little silly,
But I have a question for you,
Will you be my valentine? 
‘Cause no one else will do…
I know you are my boyfriend
But will you be my valentine?
I can’t think of anyone else
I’d want to have as mine…
No one else gives me the tingles
The way you always do,
So, will you be my valentine?
So I can share this with you…
No one has ever kissed me
And sent chills down my spine,
Until the night you kissed me,
So, please be my valentine…
Like I said this is silly,
But I have one last question for you…
If you agree to be my valentine,
Can I be yours too?

My valentine:
Why would I bring you chocolate
when you are the treat.
My valentine:
Why would I bring you flowers
when your smell is what’s sweet.
My valentine:
Why would I buy you a card
when the words can be heard through me.
My valentine:
Why would I take you out some place
when all I need is to see your face.
My valentine:
Why would I celebrate this on one special day
When I can do it always.

U r unique
U r caring &
U r the best‚¦.
N Im d luckiest to
Have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
MY SWEET HEART!

I have searched my heart
For the words to say just how much u mean to me
You are all of God’s Blessings rolled into one.
My dreams,My desires,My evening,My sun.
My evening walking moment, my hopes and my fears,
My disillusion,My contentment,My joy nd My tears.
But most important of all,
I thank God when i pray bcoz u make
every moment MY VALENTINE DAY.

if you were my valentine
I’d treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can’t imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
my life would be complete

There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone’s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Even sending one yourself is not very hard
This day of love when you cannot say no
Telling your sweetheart that you love them so
Say it with flowers and say it with all your love
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine Day

If you were my valentine
I’d search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true

On this day made just for lovers
something weighs heavily on my mind
yet still I have to question~
Will you be my valentine?
There will be no roses delivered
no chocolates that taste divine
yet none of that matters to me~
Will you be my valentine? 
There will be no jewelry received from you to me~
that suits me just fine all I want from you is your heart
Will you be my valentine? 
On this day made just for lovers
you’ll give me your heart, I’ll give you mine
yet still I have to question
Will you be my valentine?

On Valentine’s Day,
I’m thinking about

the special ways
you have made my life better.
The little things,
the not-so-little things…
Your kindness,
the way you always listen
and pay attention to me.
You make my world
brighter and richer.
You’re a gift to me,
and I thank you
for being you

I’m enthralled by your beauty,
mesmerized by your charisma
and spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day.

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you as my VALENTINE.

Be my vallentine
i am sending you this valentine wish
with hugs and kissess ,too ;
cause there,s a place
here in my neart that,s
mad for only you!!!!!!!!!!

‘Near ones r not dear’
‘Dear ones r not near’ It is easy
to remember the near ones.
But… Very difficult to forget the dear ones.
HAPPY Valentine’s Day.

What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Love you from the core of my heart.
Wanna Be your Valentine 4ever

Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together:
at the door where the latter enters,
the former makes its exit.

Expect the people you love to be better.
It helps them to become better.
But don’t get upset when they fail.
It helps them keep trying.

Your precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im wlaking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!

Sahil per khare khare humne shaam kardi,
Apna dil or duniya aap k naam kar di,
Ye bhi na socha kaise guzregi zindagi,
Bina soche samjhe her khushi aap k nam kar di

The hardest thing
you will ever do is
watch the one you love,
love someone else.

The one thing
we can never get enough of is love.
And the one thing
we never give enough is also love.

TRUE LOVE means:
To FEEL someone in ever HEARTBEAT,
to FIND someone in every THOUGHT,
to SEE someone with CLOSED EYES,
and to MISS someone without reason:)

Ishq ne hume Rula Diya
Jis Per Marte The usne hi hame bhula Diya
hum to unki yadon mein hi jee laitay,
magar unhone to yaadon mein hi ZEHER mila diya

What iS gr8 love ?
Its wen u hide tears n still care 4 her .
Its wen she ignores u n u still LOVE her .
Its wen she begins love someone else
n u still SMILE

I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make

Life spent with someone
for a lifetime may be meaningless,
But a few moments spent
with someone who really loves U,
Means more than a life itself!

Us shakhs se jab tuk koi baat nahin hoti,
Din nikalta nahi or raat nahin hoti,
Na khafa howa karay wo usay kehna,
Bina us k Mukammal meri zaat nahin hoti

World is cruel, Love is blind,
Lost in sadness, blurr in mind,
Heart is broken, flame had died,
Time has passed but why is he still not mine!

Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share every day we live

Dance as if no ones watching,
Love as if its never going to hurt.

love is that support for a couple
which always saves to fell down
and makes a happy home
in which they live without any fear with dears

I wish my eyes could
Speak what my heart
Feels for you,
Cause
My lips can lie on what
Is true, but
My eyes couldn’t
Cause
Even if i close them
I could still see you

Luv means 2 c sum1 wid closed eyes,
2 miss sum1 in crowd,
2 find sum1 in evry thought,
2 live 4 sum1 but be sure dat sum1 z only ONE.

If you love someone,
put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart,
because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever

I love you not
because
I need you
but
I need you
because
I love you

Never ask 4 a kiss, just take it.
Never give a hug, ask 4 it.
Never ask do u love me, first say I love u.
Never say I cant live without u, say I live for u.

Saying Goodbye
So Soft
The Brief Touch Of Your Lips
On My Cheek.
Was I Almost Intruding?
“Look After Yourself “
Should Have Been
“I Love You!”
Then The Jumbo Flew Over
My Head
And I Shouted My Love
Above The Roar
And Thundering Thrust
. . . As If You’d Hear.
Through The Clouds In My Eyes
I Watched You Fly Away
And Wished I’d Been Born With Wings.

“LOVE”
Starts from eyes
Grows with gifts
End with tears
but 2day
“LOVE”
starts from mobiles
Grows with balance share
Ends with number busy

Love and death are 2 un-invited guests
When will they come nobody knows
But both have similar effects
One takes the heart
&
Other takes its beats.

What is Love?
Love isn’t about becoming
somebody else perfect person
It’s about finding someone who helps
you become the best person you can be.

I could fill a 1000 pages
telling U how I feel,
and still U would not understand.. So
now I leave w/o a sound,
except my heart shattering
as it hits the ground.

Doubt that the stars are fire,
doubt that the sun doth move,
doubt truth to be a liar,
but never doubt I love.

Talk 2 me when i’m bored,
kiss me when i’m sad,
hug me when i cry,
care 4 me when i die,
love me when i’m still alive

Without Love — dayz are
“Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday… so be in Luv everyday…
Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day

I have no regrets.
I will never regret loving someone
because the feeling of love for five minutes
is greater than an eternity of hurt.

Lovely roses and Lovely you..
and Lovely r the things u do..
but the loveliest is the friendship of the two
….one is ME and other is YOU.

Don’t love a friend like a flower,
Because a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river,
Because a river flows forever.

Teacher says to student, In Algebra
A=B
&
B=C.
It means A=C.
Now give relevant example.
Student: Sir, I love you & You love your daughter,
It means that I love your daughter.

I have liked many but loved very few.
Yet no-one has been as sweet as U.
I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.

Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?

Teacher says to student, In Algebra
A=B
&
B=C.
It means A=C.
Now give relevant example.
Student: Sir, I love you & You love your daughter,
It means that I love your daughter.

You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like sugar, so sweet.
you are like you.
and thats the reason why I love you!

1 Lovely quote:
We always love our love cause
our love always loves
what we love to love &
ur love loves the way
you love ur love.
so keep loving.

1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass,
1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart,
1 word is enough to fall in love &
1 friend is enough to live in this world.

One day u may ask me:
What is more important to you,
me or your life?
I will say: My life‚¦
You will walk away from me
without knowing that U R MY LIFE!

Feelings are many but words are few,
clouds are dark but sky is blue;
Love is a paper, life is glue,
every thing is false,
Only My Love is TRUE

I’m a PAPER,
u can write ur feelings,
scribble ur anger,
use me 2 absorb tears.
Don’t throw me after use but
when u feel cold burn me
to feel warm cause I Love you

The Worst Thing You
Can Do For Love Is,
Deny It
So
When You Find That
Special Someone
Don’t Let Anyone Or
Anything To Get It
Your Wat 

I Sought For LOVE
But LOVE Ran Away From Me …
I Sought My SOUL
But SOUL Couldn’t See …
Then
I Sought YOU
And I Found All THREE 

Do Not Seek
The ” Because “
In Love There Is
No ” Because “
No ” Reason “
No “Explanation “
No ” Solution 

Love Plus
The fun in together
The sad in apart
The hope in tomorrow
The joy in heart !

Open with Love…
If I disturb U
I am Sorry!
But I need
To Say
I…
Love…
Disturbing you

LOVE
is not about whom
you have known the longest..
OR
Who came first…
OR
Who cares the best…
It’s all about WHO CAME & NEVER LEFT.

The greatest weakness
of most humans
is their hesitancy
to tell others
how much they love them
while they’re alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment